Diaflavon is derived from the germs of soybeans (Glycine max). The seeds naturally contain the highest quantity of isoflavones. The soy germs extract is rich in daidzein and is also a rich source of other bioactive phytonutrients that act synergistically with isoflavones.
Diaflavon naturally contains at least 40 mg of isoflavone glycosides per capsule. This corresponds to 28 mg of aglycone equivalents (daidzein:glycitein:genistein = 5:3:1). The isoflavones in Diaflavon are well absorbed by the body.
Directions of use
One capsule 2 x daily preferably on an empty stomach.
Do not exceed the recommended dose, unless otherwise advised.
A food supplement does not substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of young children.
100 mg soy germ extract with at least 40% isoflavones (like glycoside).
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, alfalfa, rice extract, rice concentrate.
Interactions and warnings
• Do not use in combination with anti-estrogens (tamoxifen, fulvestrant) and aromatase inhibitors (anastrozole, exemestane, letrozole).
• Do not use in combination with estrogens. Soy isoflavones can reduce the effect of estrogens.
• Use caution when using medicines that slow down or reduce blood coagulation. Soy isoflavones can enhance the anticoagulation effect.
• Proton pump inhibitors (gastric acid inhibitors, such as omeprazole, pantoprazole, and others) may reduce absorption of soy isoflavones.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation or with hormone-sensitive breast cancer.
GMO-free, suitable for vegetarians, Halal and Kosher
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do you have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are happy to inform you!